Wednesday, September 26, 2007

...And apparently he is stalking me

Alright, so I was at the bar with my friend Stacy (name changed, of course) and I had just recently gotten my hair cut--really short. Alot of people who know me didn't even recognize me when they saw me.


So Bob 5 is sitting across the bar from us, which surprised me because I thought he got kicked out and asked not to come back, and he's looking at me like he's trying not to look at me; like me might know me or something, ya know?


Finally, I send him a text, just to wave and say hi. So he comes over and sits by us. Uninvited. He chats me up most of the night and I could tell he actually thought he was gonna get some from me that night. Poor thing.


Stacy and I leave. He proceeds to call me--every day, sometimes more than once a day, since our encounter (which, at this point, was about 3 weeks ago now). He still wants to see me, to get to know me, to go do something with the kids (he has an 11 year old child from a previous relationship--he probably abandoned that kid's mom, too) and he just really think's I'm a super gal.

So I'm beginning to suspect he is either stupider than the average guy, or he's got a vagina hidden somewhere.

Really.

Isn't repeated calling despite no answer (ever) and saying that someone's really great even though you don't know shit about the person kind of girlish behavior?

If I'm gonna date someone who acts like a woman, you'd better believe I'm gonna get one that's got a nice set of tits and a glorious ass. I don't put up with that kind of behavior without anything in return.

No comments: