Sunday, July 15, 2007

More creepies

So there is this dude that comes into work often, especially on weekends. I didn't think he was weird at first (do I ever??) but then he started dropping hints that he might not be "on the level".

He would sit and try to talk to me at the drive through window--for, like, EVER. Isn't the point of the DT to be, um, quick??

Ok, that's alright though, cause he comes in late, when we're really not that busy.

So then he starts coming into the store really close to closing time--and I am REALLY busy. Like, I don't stop moving for like the last 2 hours of work. I have time to make plesant, polite conversation, but I DO NOT have time to "chat". I have even turned away my closest friends becuase I've got stuff I gotta do!!!

I had to kick him out last night because I needed to do money stuff and we got everything done early last night (props to mid-shift) so as soon as I did the money stuff we could go; doing the money stuff was of utmost importance. He had already been talking my co-worker's ear off for about a half hour BEFORE I told him I had to lock up, so I didn't feel THAT bad.

I see him sitting at a table outside while we close up. When I'm locking the door, he's gone, but I see a car, headlights glaring into my eyes, in the parking lot across the street.

Weird.

Then it drives away. It's HIM. My co-worker even notices it.

This guy waited for us to lock up in a parking lot across the street.

I worked with a man last night. I was in NO danger. There are police officers in and out of my store constantly. And this dude is old and would probably be of no help at all when/if I DO get attacked outside of my job and there happen to be no police there.

For real.

Does anyone else find that a little, um, CREEPY???

No comments: